Friday, March 23, 2012

183!

Good morning! Here's this week's sketch. As usual, it's quite a basic design. It does make use of some circular elements, but if you don't have or don't like the round layer, you could always switch it out for something more linear.

Here's my card. I pretty much stuck to the sketch exactly. It felt like it was missing something, so I added a second little butterfly on the sentiment tag.

Supplies:
Stamps: Beautiful Butterflies, Pretty Peonies
Ink: Orange Zest, Summer Sunrise, Dark Chocolate
Paper: Kraft, Rustic White, Orange Zest, Summer Sunrise
Accessories, etc.: Circle nestabilities

As always, feel free to play along and leave a link!





2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

I am not very good at working with circles, but I did give the sketch a try.
Love the colours you used on your card!
Cheers, Karen

Sue said...

Such a beautiful card and love the colours Luv Sue x